Final Film Opening The Disciples Back on the Block

Logo Creation.

In this particular lesson, we was all asked to create a logo, something I am vaguely familiar with to my previous encounter with it in my GCSE course for IT where I also had to create a logo. To begin with I create this on Microsoft Word, something you would not normally associate with creating logos. I used Microsoft's tools to create the reflection shape underneath the writing and image and I also used the font of the letters. I then decided to print screen it and put the image in paint to give it any last finishing touches and as paint would be associated with logos, I thought it would be the sensible thing to do.
 
I drew a lot of inspirations from other productions companies, large and small to give myself some idea of the name and logo of my own one. I decided to call it 'Liberty Productions'. I decided this because I believe all the big, worldwide known production companies all originate from America. so with this in mind, I needed to create something that symbolised freedom and greatness, so that why I chose to do the Statue of Liberty as my main inspiration. I believed that it is easily recognisable and has a memorable name as the connotation of this would be greatness, power and freedom.
 
Upon deciding the name and the reasoning behind it, I wanted to add some type of image as I believe all the recognisable production companies have some sort of image. So I decided to do the actually Statue of Liberty silhouette. This gives an impression of elegance, power and mystery as the colour black is all those things is portrays. I also decided to go with the colour black as it contrasts well with any colour you chose and as I have a white background I believed that it would really make my foreground pop.
 
I like my logo because of it's simplistic style but yet it has enough content to be attractive and appealing. Despite this I feel if I were to have more time I would search for greater quality images, although the program I used didn't aid the quality and I would of only stuck to using one program instead of various different ones as I feel that it slowed me down which then reflected on the final product as it is sleek or sharp in how I envisaged it in my head at the start of this task but overall I am content with the final product and how it turned out.